Video Games fascinated me from day-one when exploring my first Atari game back in the late ’80s.
If I recall this correctly my first piece of code has been with BASIC, later on Pascal, PHP & some C…the rest is history.
As a generalist I have experienced various game development disciplines, from code to art and so on and so forth.
I will expand this section whenever there is some decent time for it.
Video game software developments – (co) projects:
- DragonBite Software | founder & director
- codename: Alien Shock | STG | co-founder & co-director
- codename: Fly | Story driven action game | co-founder & co-director
- Overkill | FPS
- DotC | FPS | co-founder
- Xonotic | FPS
- codename: Frostbite | Calss-based multiplayer shooter
- Lift | FPS
- TFS | co-founder & co-director
- codename: D3 | Action RPG | co-founder
- codename: No-nameRTS | RTS | co-founder
- Nexuiz | FPS
- MoN | Group of international developers | co-founder & co-director